TDK FOIL gives paramount importance to achieving the highest standards of workplace health and safety, in every area of activity.
The Group’s commitment to health and well-being extends not only to employees but also suppliers, service providers and local communities.
Principal pillars of TDK FOIL’s commitment to health and safety are:
- The promotion of a culture of health and well-being for all employees;
- Continuous reduction of accidents in terms of both severity and frequency;
- Alignment of both plants to the international standard (OHSAS 18001).
Operating according to these international standards requires an integrated approach to the management of health and safety in our plants and offices.
Environmental compatibility is one of the main quality features of our customers’ products. Therefore reducing the impact on the environment and conserving natural resources has always been a very important mission for TDK FOIL’s R&D activities and production.
Being environmentally conscious for us means:
- Sustainable product development right from the beginning;
- Optimized manufacturing processes for energy efficiency;
- Adopt an Energy Action Plan that promotes the application of eco-sustainable solutions from reduction of energy consumption to using renewable resources;
- Recycling of our chemicals;
- Maximize water recycling and reuse;
- Reduce waste;
- Manufactures of products compatible with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) requirements.
Energy and Environmental Management System which has been introduced in our plants, reflect our commitment to being a responsible environmental steward.
The quality of our products and services is an essential part of TDK FOIL corporate strategy with the main objective of customer satisfaction. For us, quality means providing products and services that offer maximum benefit to our customers worldwide as well as to understand the needs and expectations of all our interested parties.
Consistent application of a quality management system results in flawless products and a high level of user benefit from our components.
TDK FOIL quality management system is always in line with the most stringent international standards.
Under consideration of risk-based thinking, this means actions are planned and implemented to address risks and opportunities. This is the basis for increasing the effectiveness of the quality management system, for achieving improved results and preventing negative effects.
Our efforts are focused an applying our quality management expertise to all processes and continually improving them, including control of externally provided processes, products and services.
To manage quality, environmental, energy, health and safety aspects as part as continuous improvement, TDK FOIL has implemented an integrated management system that complies with the international standards IATF 16949:2016, OHSAS 18001: 2007, UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015 and UNI EN ISO 50001: 2011 whose purpose is:
- Demonstrate the capability to provide on a regular basis services that conform to customer requirement and mandatory requirements;
- Increase customer satisfaction;
- Improve continuously the enviromental performance of the plant;
- Manage health and safety related aspects, aiming to eliminate or minimize those risks whose the staff and other interested parties could be exposed to;
- Fulfill its compliance obligations;
- Achieve financial and operational benefits that may result from the implementation of new initiatives that involve energy savings and / or a lower environmental impact.